Sunday, February 7, 2016

#78 | So Sweet! | Green Background Removal Tutorial


When I started to take pictures in Second Life and editing in Photoshop I always tried to remove the green background behind my avatar and from hair. I always tried in many different ways, then I found a very quick and easy one, in 1 minutes you'll have your avatar with a perfect alpha on hair too.
I made a simple video that shows how to remove the green backround quickly on youtube.

Click for QUICK GREEN BACKGROUND REMOVAL VIDEO

I also want to share my graphic settings while it is very important for taking pictures in high quality. Just click on the spoiler for the graphic settings.



Then about my oufit... I'm in love with this new outfit available at The Chapter Four, the shirt by Rinka and the skirt by Kitja, so lovely!
Then I got this new lashes by L'Etre, available at the mainstore, they are aswesome, works with every mesh head and with standard av head, very easly to set!
The most cute thing is for sure this ice cream by Pink Acid for The Chapter Four, so many colors but I love this bubblegum!
What about my new necklace? Oh this is a gift, yes a gift! Legal Insanity made this lovely necklace for men and women, so nice!

This outfit is very cute, I love soft colors, looks sweet. The background is the Pink Acid Mainstore, I choosed it because the store is so beautiful, the location is also very well done, but of course the items are the most amazing part, you absolutely most visit Pink Acid & Black Bantam mainstore.

BODY
Skin L'Etre - Gloria Skin - Golden - Catwa Applier
Hair Entwined - Emma - Naturals (@ShinyShabby)
Lashes L'Etre - Angel Lashes - #2
Hands Slink 

OUTFIT
Shirt Rinka - Avery Sweater - White (@TheChapterFour)
Skirt Kitja - Nelle Skirt - Blue (@TheChapterFour)
Boots Monso - My Winter Boots - Camel (@ShinyShabby)

ACCESSORIES
Ice Cream Pink Acid - Global Warming Flamingo Ice Cream - Bubblegum (TheChapterFour)
Necklace Legal Insanity - Be Mine Necklace Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment